How to check my team’s account usage
Available with: All Individual and Team Plans
Signority Usage Reports allow you track how many document packages you, your team, and your organization are using over a requested period of time.
Accessing your Usage Reports can be done using the left sidebar menu. On the bottom of this menu you will see an icon labeled Reports.
Hover on Click on Reports and then click on Usage Report in the menu that appears as shown below.
When the Usage Report page opens you will see a window similar to below.
On this page you will have access to any previous usage reports you have run using Saved Reports, a way to filter a report to a preset timeline or set a custom timeline, and see the selected report.
This page begins with an empty report by default.
First we will run through how to run and access a usage report. After this walkthrough you will see detailed lists of the features on this page and how they will impact the report you run.
To Run a Usage Report
- Select the timeframe you wish the report to cover. You can either use one of Signority’s default timelines (2) or specify a custom timeframe you require. (3)
- Click Run (4) to have the report generated.
- Your report will be generated and an email will be sent to you once the report is ready for you to view it.
- Once you receive the email go back into the Security Report page and click on Saved Reports (1). This will open a small window listing any security reports you have run.
- Check the box beside the report and click “View Report” to have it appear on the page.
- If you wish to download a copy of the report you can export it into a CSV file using the Download CSV button (7).
Usage Report Page Features
- Saved Reports: Clicking this button will give you a pop up listing the reports you have already run.
- Filter Results: This dropdown menu allows you to filter the results by a preset period of time. When you run one of these filters the results will not include the day you are making the request. The preset time periods are:
- Yesterday (the day prior)
- Last 7 Days (the previous 7 days not including that day)
- Last 30 Days (the previous 30 days, up to the day prior)
- Quarter to Date: Quarters are based on the calendar year, Jan-Feb, March-May, June-Sept, and Oct-Dec. If you are running this report August 8th you will receive a report for the dates of June 1 to August 7th.
- Last Quarter: (will run the quarter prior to the one you are currently in)
- Year to Date: This will run from January 1st to the day before you are running the report.
- Subscription Period to Date: This will run a report from your subscription start date (or last renewal date) to the day before you are running the report. If you are paying monthly you will receive only up to the previous 30 days. If you are yearly it will go back up to 364 days depending on when you are running it.
- Date to / Date From: If the Filter Results menu does not suit your need, these fields allow you to run a report for a specific timeframe that you require.
- Run: This button will send the request for the report to be generated. Once complete you will receive an email letting you know it is ready for viewing.
- Document Storage Total: This is the number of documents (Drafts, Sent, Completed, Templates) stored in your account. Shared Documents/Templates are not included in this number unless you have made a copy for use.
- Transaction Activity: This is the amount of document packages that you have sent for signature. In our ‘usage’ (or transactional) based billing this is the amount of documents that you, your team, or organization have used of your subscription amount.
- Download CSV: gives you the opportunity to download and export the report to a CSV file.
- Report: This is where your report will appear. The information that will be included in the report are:
- Name: The team member this information is relevant to.
- Email: The team members email address (username).
- Document Storage: The number of documents in this user’s account (as described in #5 above).
- Documents Sent: This is the number of document packages this user has sent out for signing during the requested timeline.
- Average Time to Sign: This is how long, on average, it has taken for this user to receive a document package back completed.