Custom Usage Warning
Available with: All Team Plans
Signority sends out a usage warning notification to all plans when you have used 80% of your subscriptions document package amount. For example, if you are on the Starter Plan you receive 120 documents for the year. Once you have used 96 document packages (80%) you will receive an email notification that you have used 80% of your allotment.
With the custom usage warning feature you can choose to set to receive the usage warning email when you have a specific number of document packages left in your account.
Customize Your Usage Warning
- Click on Admin at the left hand side of the User Dashboard
- From your Admin Dashboard click on the Users & Teams icon from left sidebar menu
- In the horizontal menu select ‘Global Settings’
- A modal window will appear, scroll down to the bottom and look for “Documents remaining before notification is sent”
- As indicated above the default setting is 80% of usage. To update this click on the dropdown menu (1) and change the % to Documents. Then in the box to the left enter the number of documents you want to have remaining in your account to trigger the usage notification email (2). I have entered 150. When I only have 150 document packages remaining I will receive the email notification letting me know it is time to either top up, or upgrade, my account.