Available with: Custom Plan
Delegate signers are pivotal in managing and signing transactions on behalf of an account. This tutorial will guide you through enabling delegate signing, adding a delegate signer, configuring settings, and removing a delegate signer.
Note: Delegate signers can be other users from the same organization (account). It is not restricted solely to a team.
Enable Delegate Signing
Role: Super Admin, Billing Admin
Delegate signing can be enabled across all teams in Global Settings by Super Admins or for specific teams in Team Settings by either Super Admins or by Team Admins.
- Navigate to either Global Settings or Team Settings in the Admin Console
- Under Signer Options, select “Allow users to delegate signing authority”
Managing Delegate Signers
Once an admin has enabled users to add a delegated signer, users can find a new section in their Profile Settings titled “Delegate Signer” where they can add, edit, and remove delegate signers. If the user themself is a delegated signer, the details of who they are signing for and the dates are also specified on this page.
Adding a Delegate
- Select “Add Delegate”
- On the pop-up that appears, select which user and the dates between which they will be your delegated signer
- Once you are done, you can click “Add”
The user will be sent an email notifying them that they have been assigned as a delegated signer.
Editing & Removing a Delegate Signer
- Select the checkbox next to the name of the delegate you wish to edit or remove
- Select “Edit Delegate” or “Remove Delegate”
- If you are editing a delegate, make the nescarry changes and then select